- To interact with USUM Team in developing designs/wireframes in order to meet feature requirements in new/existing software systems.
- To build Design Language System.
- To work with Co-Founder/Project Owner to create the best possible application design, understanding our client’s requirements and user’s needs. Projects may combine web, applications, and mobile.
- To dedicate time to constant learning of the latest design trends, technology, and UI/UX techniques.
- 1-2 years of UI/UX design experience for software, web apps and/or mobile devices.
- Master core design concepts (composition & layout, color theory, typography, etc).
- Ability to take a design from concept to wireframe to pixel perfect.
- Understanding of the iterative design process.
- Ability to collaborate and take input from others and learn quickly.
- Understand the technical feasibilities of both web and mobile.
- Figma or Adobe XD
- Working hour: 4 hours a day.
- Competitive salary ( 250 – 600$)
- Young healthy and dynamic start-up environment
- A clear development roadmap, provided professional training to develop yourself and your career
- Quarterly Team Building
- Other rights in accordance with current law